Featured Post

Doll Owner’s Corner: It’s Survey Time!

Thursday, October 29, 2015

And Many Happy Returns

Happy Birthday Human

As the title indicates, today is a very special day.  And no, Anna didn’t get anymore dolls, perish the thought.  Nor am I celebrating her finally completing one of the dresses she promised me.  I am still patiently waiting.  And waiting…

Today is Anna’s birthday.  Now I won’t say which one it is, as if anyone around here would dare to ask a woman her age.  How dreadful.  Not that they would believe it if I told them anyway.  Anna can be so childish at times, but that is a subject best for another time.

Anyway, I thought it best to give her my regards on this fine day and allow my ever lovely readers to do the same if they wish. 

So have a very happy birthday my dear human, and be at peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment