Search This Blog

Note to Readers

The majority of the text on this blog is written by Hikaru, a ball jointed doll. Try not to question it. The text written in pink font is commentary from Hikaru's human friend, Anna. Basically Hikaru does most of the writing and Anna keeps her from getting too out of hand.

Featured Post

Early Christmas Presents

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Of Bjd Fashion: A Blue Plaid Skirt Just for Usagi

Anna recently altered one of her dresses, you may view her handiwork here on her blog

Naturally she had enough leftover material to produce a skirt for Usagi.  Just Usagi.

Blue plaid pleated mini-skirt for a bjd.

It’s a lovely blue plaid skirt, made just for Usagi.  Nothing at all for me

I mean it’s been ages since the last time Anna made or purchased anything for me, but that’s not important right now.

Blue plaid pleated mini-skirt for a ball jointed doll.

Anyway, as with most of Usagi’s skirts lately, Anna has made this one terribly short.  But I must say that the pleats are a nice touch.  Paired with the sensible blue plaid, it is reminiscent of a sweet school girl uniform.

Blue plaid pleated mini-skirt for a bjd.

And it does look sweet on Usagi indeed.

But I still must know, why did Anna make her a skirt and not me. 

It’s because I only had enough fabric for one “terribly short” skirt.  Just one.  And because Usagi is more in need of clothes (and because Hikaru refuses to wear mini-skirts without bribery) I thought it would be perfect this way.

And despite what Hikaru claims, it has not been that long since the last time she has received anything.  Jealousy does effect her memory sometimes.

I am not jealous!  I was only curious, and my memory is just fine thank you.  Anna hasn’t made anything for me in almost two months (see Of Bjd Fashion: Pretty and Pink and Short?).   And I didn’t need to be bribed to try it on.

Anyway, I shall be content in sharing in Usagi’s happiness over her delightful new skirt while I patiently wait for my turn to come.  Because I am such a generous and kind hearted doll.

Blue plaid pleated mini-skirt for a bjd.

“Hikaru, I really want you to try on my new skirt too.  It would look so cute on you. :)

….

But it’s so short…

Discussing bjd fashion

What am I do to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant comments are always welcome and appreciated.

But please, no anti-doll comments. They are unnecessary and a bit rude. We understand that some people find dolls creepy or weird, but this is a "doll blog" that is intended for those who enjoy dolls. If you dislike dolls that much, don't waste your time reading doll blogs.